C-TRAN offers Hop card sales and C-VAN paper passes at these locations:
- Vancouver Mall Transit Center—Customer Service Office
- Fisher's Landing Transit Center—Customer Service Office
C-TRAN also offers these special passes and programs:
- Youth Opportunity Pass information and applications can be found here.
- Pass-By-Mail is only available to C-VAN passengers and is a service where customers purchase passes by mail. Customers must send their order form and payment to C-TRAN, by the 10th of each month, to ensure pass requests are processed in time for the upcoming month. C-VAN punch cards may be ordered at any time because they are same-as-cash and can be used at any time. To obtain a Pass-By-Mail order form, download a PDF or call Customer Service at 360-695-0123.
- Employer and Agency programs are available to employers interested in offering a transit benefit to their employees who commute to work, and to social service agencies who provide transit benefits to their clients.
To learn more about all of these programs, please call 360-695-0123, option 7.