Hop Fastpass: Ease. Security. Value.
Experience the benefits of Hop Fastpass and earn passes as you ride. Purchase your card for only $3 at C-TRAN Customer Service and TriMet Ticket offices. Visit www.myhopcard.com for more information.
|BUS, CONNECTOR & THE VINE
Accepts cash and
Hop cards only
|Local||Regional||Express to Portland|
|Cost Per Ride||Adult||$1.80||$2.50||$3.85|
|Cost Per Day||Adult||$4.25||$5||$7.70|
|Cost Per Month||Adult||$62||$100||$125|
C-TRAN Adult Regional fares, paid with Hop, allow you to ride Local and Regional services at no additional charge once you've reached the daily maximum of $5 or monthly maximum of $100. If you transfer to C-TRAN Express or TriMet LIFT using a Regional fare, you'll be charged the price difference for a single fare.
C-TRAN Honored Citizen fares, paid with Hop, let you ride Local and Regional services at no additional charge once you've reached the daily maximum of $2.50 or monthly maximum of $28. If you transfer to C-TRAN Express, C-VAN paratransit or TriMet LIFT using an Honored Citizen fare, you'll be charged the price difference for a single fare.
Accepts cash and Hop cards
(also accepts unused C-VAN punch cards through Dec. 31, 2021)
|Cost Per Ride||$1.80|
|Cost Per Day||$4.25|
|Cost Per Month||$59|
C-VAN passengers who transfer to Local or Regional fixed-route services will be charged an Honored Citizen fare at the time of transfer. C-VAN passengers who transfer to an Express bus will be charged the full adult Express fare at the time of transfer; however, a 50% discount on Express fares is available for Honored Citizens who ride Route 105 weekdays, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please see the fixed-route fare grid for more information.
Note: C-VAN transitioned to Hop Card and cash payments on November 1, 2020. While no longer sold, previously purchased and unused punch cards may be used through December 31, 2021. C-TRAN does not issue cash refunds or offer exchanges for unused fares.
- Day passes are valid only through the remainder of that service day.
- Some riders may qualify for discounted fares not shown here. For more information please contact our Customer Service Office at (360) 695-0123.
- Employer programs and youth pass programs are available. Please call (360) 695-0123 for information.
- Any old and unused punch cards and passes are no longer valid on C-TRAN fixed route and are not eligible for cash refunds or exchange for value onto a Hop card.
- All passengers must pay the appropriate full fare for the service they're riding. Failure to pay may lead to arrest or exclusion.
- 2.5-hour transfers issued for all Hop card fare payments.
- 2.5 hour transfers issued for Regional and Express cash payments.
- No transfers issued for cash or Hop card payments made on C-VAN paratransit.
- Local routes accept Local, Regional and Express fares.
- Regional routes that cross the Columbia River and serve Jantzen Beach, Parkrose/Sumner Transit Center and the Delta Park/Vanport MAX station accept Regional and Express fares.
- Express service to downtown Portland accepts Express fares only; however Honored Citizens can receive a 50% discount on Route 105 weekdays between the hours of 9 AM–3 PM with valid ID.
- All TriMet services including MAX, buses and LIFT, accepts Adult Regional and Express fares.
Adult = Riders 18+
Honored = Riders 65+, Medicare recipients or have a qualifying disability. Valid ID required.
Youth = Riders between the ages of 7–17. Valid ID required.
Children = Riders 6 years and younger ride free when accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
Our Customer Service Office is located at: Vancouver Mall Transit Center
C-TRAN Personal Check Policy
When purchasing fares with a personal check, C-TRAN requires the following:
- Check must be payable to C-TRAN;
- Written for amount of purchase only;
- Preprinted with the name and address;
- Accompanied with a current state identification card or driver's license. Address and name on check and ID must match.
Failure to comply may mean denial of your purchase. C-TRAN also accepts Visa and MasterCard payments.