Temporary Express Service Reductions Effective March 30
Effective Monday, March 30, C-TRAN has made temporary service reductions to Express routes serving downtown Portland. The changes come as C-TRAN and others adjust to a rapidly evolving public health situation while providing essential transportation service and doing our part to keep our community healthy.
The following routes are impacted:
- Route 105: Service reductions, fewer total trips (download schedule)
- Route 134: Service reductions, combined with Route 199 (download schedule)
- Route 157: Service reductions, fewer total trips (download schedule)
- Route 164: Service reductions, fewer total trips (download schedule)
- Route 177: Service temporarily suspended
- Route 199: Service reductions, combined with Route 134 (download schedule)
Route 190, which serves OHSU Hospital and other medical facilities on Marquam Hill, is not impacted. All other Local and Regional routes are running on regular schedules at this time.
The temporary changes come as C-TRAN and other transit agencies are experiencing shifts in ridership which are expected to continue with mandatory stay-at-home orders now in place in Washington and Oregon. Many commuters are now working from home under the state orders.
The health and safety of passengers and employees remains C-TRAN’s top priority. More information about the steps we’re taking and other public health resources are available here.