In May, the C-TRAN Board of Directors approved a series of service changes in an effort to better serve our community. The changes below would boost service on several routes, providing better frequency or reaching new areas—including a new route to Portland International Airport.
At the same time, we’re reinvesting service hours from other areas in our system. The community is changing, and we have to be able to change with it. To better serve Clark County now and into the future, we’re making the following changes. effective September 2019:
- Route 2: Discontinue Saturday service
- Route 7: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 60 minutes on Saturday and Sunday
- Route 9: Discontinue Saturday service
- Route 19: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 30 minutes peak, 60 minutes off-peak on weekdays; drop last evening trip on Saturdays
- Route 39: Discontinue route; replace with Rose Village Connector service.
- Route 47: Restructure route to operate only between Battle Ground and Yacolt.
- Route 60: Schedule adjustments; put additional service on route to improve schedule reliability
- Route 65: Schedule adjustments coinciding with introduction of new Route 67
- Route 67 (view map): New route to provide service between Fisher’s Landing Transit Center and Portland International Airport (PDX), operating in early afternoon and late evening on weekdays.
- Route 71 (view map): Extend route to Sixth Street in downtown Vancouver; schedule adjustments to improve frequency to every 15 minutes peak, 30 minutes off-peak.
- Route 78: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 30 minutes peak, 60 minutes off-peak on weekdays.
- Route 80: Schedule adjustments; reduce frequency to every 60 minutes on weekends.
- Route 92: Schedule adjustments; reduce frequency to every 60 minutes on Saturdays.
Overall, these changes represent an increase in total service hours in our system. C-TRAN will conduct extensive outreach as we get closer to implementation. All changes will take effect on Sunday, September 8.