This fall, C-TRAN is looking at possible changes to numerous routes in an effort to better serve our community. The concepts below would boost service on several routes, providing better frequency or reaching new areas—including direct service to the new Vancouver Waterfront for the first time, and a new route to Portland International Airport.
At the same time, we’re reinvesting service hours from other areas in our system. The community is changing, and we have to be able to change with it. To better serve Clark County now and into the future, we’re floating the following concepts:
- Route 2: Discontinue Saturday service
- Route 7: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 60 minutes on Saturday and Sunday
- Route 9: Discontinue Saturday service
- Route 19: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 30 minutes peak, 60 minutes off-peak on weekdays; drop last evening trip on Saturdays
- Route 30 (view map): Realign route to serve Northeast 28th Street between 138th Avenue and 162nd Avenue
- Route 39: Discontinue route
- Route 47: Restructure route to operate only between Battle Ground and Yacolt.
- Route 60: Schedule adjustments; put additional service on route to improve schedule reliability
- Route 65: Schedule adjustments coinciding with introduction of new Route 67
- Route 67 (view map): New route to provide service between Fisher’s Landing Transit Center and Portland International Airport (PDX), operating in early afternoon and late evening on weekdays.
- Route 71 (view map): Realign route to provide service to Vancouver Waterfront area via Columbia Street, Columbia Way, Grant Street and Sixth Street in downtown; schedule adjustments to improve frequency to every 15 minutes peak, 30 minutes off-peak.
- Route 78: Schedule adjustments; improve frequency to every 30 minutes peak, 60 minutes off-peak on weekdays.
- Route 80 (view map): Realign route to serve Northeast 18th Street between 112th Avenue and 138th Avenue; schedule adjustments to reduce frequency to every 60 minutes on weekends.
- Route 92: Schedule adjustments; reduce frequency to every 60 minutes on Saturdays.
C-TRAN will conduct extensive outreach on these concepts to gather comments from the public. These are concepts. They are not final. As with past service changes, proposals can change based on the feedback we hear from the community.
Want to weigh in?
- Fill out the feedback form below, or
- Email comments to email@example.com, or
- Attend one of the following open houses:
All written comments will be recorded and delivered to the C-TRAN Board of Directors before any final decision is made.
Tuesday, March 26 (CCAC meeting)
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
C-TRAN administrative office, 2425 N.E. 65th Ave., Vancouver
Tuesday, April 2
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Fisher’s Landing Transit Center, Rose Besserman Community Room
3510 S.E. 164th Ave., Vancouver
Thursday, April 4
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Vancouver Community Library, Klickitat Room
901 C St., Vancouver
Tuesday, April 9 (C-TRAN Board of Directors/public hearing)
Vancouver Community Library, Columbia Room
901 C St., Vancouver