C-TRAN's Shopping Shuttle provides residents of Smith Tower, Lewis & Clark, Columbia House and Esther Short Commons apartments direct access to major shopping destinations in Hazel Dell, twice monthly.
- Shuttles provide service on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.
- Residents are allowed 60–90 minutes of shopping time before returning.
- Small, rolling shopping carts are encouraged. Without a cart, a four-bag limit per passenger is enforced.
- Adult C-Zone fares are required. Honored Citizen and C-VAN fares are accepted with valid I.D.
Here are the details regarding times and locations:
Boarding Times From Your Location
- 8:50 AM from Esther Short Commons. Catch the shuttle at the entrance to Esther Short Commons
- 9:00 AM from Smith Tower. Catch the shuttle at the bus stop located north of Smith Tower on 6th Street.
- 9:05 AM from Lewis & Clark. Catch the shuttle directly in front of the Lewis & Clark Apartments.
- 9:45 AM from Columbia House. Catch the shuttle at the entrance to Columbia House.
Return Pick-up Times Back To Your Location:
(Please be in front of the store and ready for pick-up at the designated time.)
Esther Short Commons, Smith Tower, Lewis & Clark
(Hazel Dell locations only)
- Grocery Outlet/Dollar Tree at 10:40 AM
- Winco at 10:50 AM
- Walmart at 11:00 AM
- Fred Meyer at 11:10 AM
(Hazel Dell location only)
- Grocery Outlet/Dollar Tree at 11:40 AM
- Winco at 11:50 AM
- Walmart at 12:00 Noon
- Fred Meyer at 12:10 PM