C-TRAN's Shopping Shuttle provides residents of several downtown Vancouver housing facilities direct access to major shopping destinations in Hazel Dell. Service is provided only on certain Tuesdays of each month.
Schedules Effective November 1, 2020
SERVICE FOR LEWIS & CLARK, ESTHER SHORT COMMONS, SMITH TOWER AND COLUMBIA HOUSE
Until further notice, the Shopping Shuttle will serve these locations once per week: every other Tuesday starting November 3, and every other Wednesday starting November 11.
- 10:45 a.m. from Lewis and Clark
- 10:50 a.m. from Esther Short Commons
- 11:00 a.m. from Smith Tower
- 11:45 a.m. from Columbia House
Return trip to Lewis & Clark, Esther Short Commons and Smith Tower:
- 12:30 p.m. from WinCo
- 12:40 p.m. from Walmart
- 12:50 p.m. from Fred Meyer
Return trip to Columbia House:
- 1:40 p.m. from WinCo
- 1:50 p.m. from Walmart
- 2:00 p.m. from Fred Meyer
SERVICE FOR VISTA COURT APARTMENTS
Until further notice, the Shopping Shuttle will serve this location once per week: every other Wednesday starting November 4, and every other Tuesday starting November 10.
Departs at 8:55 a.m.
- 10:50 a.m. from WinCo
- 11:00 a.m. from Walmart
- 11:10 a.m. from Fred Meyer
- Residents are allowed 60–90 minutes of shopping time before returning.
- Small, rolling shopping carts are encouraged. Without a cart, a four bag or item limit per passenger is enforced.
- Adult Local fares are required. Honored Citizen discounts (with valid ID) and C-VAN fares are accepted.
- Hop and cash payments are also accepted.
- Questions? Please call C-TRAN Customer Service at 360-695-0123.