Use it or lose it: C-TRAN paper passes will not be accepted after March 31, 2019. This includes C-TRAN day passes or punch cards. Passengers should use them before the deadline, as C-TRAN does not provide refunds or exchanges for unused fare instruments.

TriMet paper fares and C-VAN paper passes will continue to be accepted until further notice.

For questions or trip planning assistance, please call C-TRAN at 360-695-0123. For information about Hop Fastpass, C-TRAN's electronic fare system, visit