C-TRAN is proposing changes to several routes this September in an effort to provide better service and improve connections. If approved, the changes – mostly schedule adjustments – would take effect on Sunday, September 9. The following routes would be affected:
- Route 7: Increase frequency on weekdays to every 30 minutes for most of the day.
- Route 25: Minor schedule adjustments to improve connectivity with other routes.
- Route 32: Split into two routes in order to simplify schedules for new riders and create a similar structure to other routes in the system. Route 32 Evergreen/Andresen would travel between the Vancouver Mall and downtown; a new Route 31 Hazel Dell would travel between downtown and 99th Street Transit Center. Both routes would follow the same alignment and schedules of the existing Route 32. Riders continuing through downtown Vancouver would simply stay on the same bus and would not be required to deboard.
- Route 60: Increase frequency of weekday morning service by adding a 6:04 a.m. southbound departure from Broadway and 12th Street, and a 6:20 a.m. northbound departure from Delta Park. Other minor schedule adjustments.
- Route 73: Discontinue route.
- Route 92: Re-route one morning and one afternoon trip to provide direct service to Washougal High School. The two modified trips would not serve the Addy Street and Addy Loop area.
- La Center Connector: Extend afternoon service by beginning at 3:37 p.m.
- Midday Connector: Extend service by beginning at 9:40 a.m.
Got questions or comments? Send an email to email@example.com, or attend one of the following events and tell us what you think: