Commuting Clark County
From Ridgefield and La Center
The La Center Connector and Ridgefield Connector provide fully accessible dial-a-ride and regular stop service within each City and from there, to the 99th Street Transit Center at Stockford Village Monday through Friday.
From Camas and Washougal
- Camas Connector provides fully accessible dial-a-ride service between Camas and the Fisher's Landing Transit Center connecting to several other bus routes and their destinations, Monday–Friday.
- 41 SR 14 Limited provides Limited Express service from Fisher's Landing Transit Center, before continuing to downtown Vancouver. Service is provided Monday-Friday during peak commute times.
- 92 Camas/Washougal provides all day service from Camas and Washougal to the Fisher's Landing Transit Center, 7 days a week.
From Battle Ground
- 7 Battle Ground provides all day service, 7 days a week, to the Vancouver Mall Transit Center. From there, passengers can transfer to several other bus routes and their destinations.
- 47 Battle Ground Limited provides Limited Express service to downtown Vancouver and Delta Park MAX, Monday-Friday during peak commute times.
- 4 Fourth Plain provides service from the Vancouver Mall Transit Center to downtown Vancouver, Jantzen Beach and Delta Park MAX, approximately every 15 minutes, 7 days a week.
- 44 Fourth Plain Limited provides Limited Express service from Ward Road to the Vancouver Mall Transit Center, downtown Vancouver, and Delta Park MAX. Service is provided Monday-Friday during peak commute times.
- 37 Mill Plain/Fisher's provides service from the Fisher's Landing Transit Center to downtown Vancouver. 38 Mill Plain/192nd provides service from 192nd Avenue to downtown Vancouver.
For more information on our across-town access, view our full system map.
Our transit centers and park and rides provide many transfer opportunities with connections to several major destinations within Clark County and points beyond.
Salmon Creek Park & Ride
9 Felida, 105 I-5 Express, and 134 Salmon Creek Express
99th Street Transit Center at Stockford Village (Hazel Dell)
2 Lincoln, 9 Felida, 19 Salmon Creek, 25 St. Johns, 32 Hazel Dell, 47 Battle Ground Limited, 71 Highway 99, 78 78th Street, 105 I-5 Express, 157 Lloyd District Express, 199 99th Street Express, La Center Connector and Ridgefield Connector.
2 Lincoln, 3 City Center, 4 Fourth Plain, 25 Fruit Valley & St. Johns, 30 Burton, 32 Hazel Dell & Evergreen/Andresen, 37 Mill Plain/Fisher's, 38 Mill Plain/192nd, 41 SR 14 Limited, 44 Fourth Plain Limited, 47 Battle Ground Limited, 71 Highway 99 and 105 I-5 Express.
Vancouver Mall Transit Center
4 Fourth Plain, 7 Battle Ground, 44 Fourth Plain Limited, 32 Evergreen/Andresen, 72 Orchards, 78 78th Street, and 80 Van Mall/Fisher's.
Fisher's Landing Transit Center
Camas Connector, 30 Burton, 37 Mill Plain/Fisher's, 41 SR 14 Limited, 65 Parkrose Limited, 92 Camas/Washougal, and 164 Fisher's Landing Express.
Skamania County Public Transit
Connecting Carson, Stevenson, North Bonneville, Prindle and all points in between to C-TRAN's Fisher's Landing Transit Center. Call (509) 427-3990 for more information.
Travel within Clark County and to the nearest MAX light rail station requires a C-Zone fare. Passengers can choose to pay cash, or purchase Day and Month passes. For more information on our fares, click here or contact our Passenger Service Office at (360) 695-0123.
Point Your Business in the Right Direction. Give Your Employees a ComPASS! Learn more about C-TRAN's annual C-Zone pass program; available only to employees of participating companies.
- The Smart Commuter Campaign is provided through Clark County's Commute Trip Reduction Program. The campaign offers incentives to Southwest Washington employers who have at least 100 employees to help reduce the number of drive-alone trips to the worksite. Commuters can gain insight into a number of alternatives to their private vehicle, including carpool and vanpool information, transit information, and a handy savings calculator.
- There are several companies that offer services to employers who wish to set-up payment for transit passes using pre-tax dollars. Pre-tax savings are available through these known service providers: WageWorks, CommuterCheck and Tranben, Ltd.