Passenger Service Offices, Transit Centers & Park and Rides
C-TRAN has three transit centers, two of which have on-site Passenger Service offices. C-TRAN Passenger Service can be reached by calling (360) 695-0123. Our transit centers are conveniently located at:
- Fisher's Landing Transit Center (Google Map: 3510 SE 164th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98683)
- Vancouver Mall Transit Center (Google Map: 8700 NE Van Mall Drive, #250, Vancouver, WA 98662)
- 99th Street Transit Center at Stockford Village (Google Map: 9700 NE 7th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98665)
The Passenger Service Offices at Fisher's Landing and Vancouver Mall transit centers provide the following services:
- Trip Planning
- Schedule Information
- Pass and Ticket Sales
- Reduced Fare Photo Identification Cards
- Customer Comments
- Bike & Bus Training
Hours of Operation
Fisher’s Landing Passenger Service Office
- Monday–Friday: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (closed 1:30-2:30 p.m. for lunch)
- Saturday & Sunday/Holiday: Closed
- First/last business day of the month: 6:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. (closed 1:30-2:30 p.m. for lunch)
Vancouver Mall Transit Center/Lost & Found
- 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., weekdays (closed 1:30-2:30 p.m. for lunch)
- CLOSED weekends and holidays
C-TRAN is not responsible for any personal belongings left behind on our vehicles or property. Lost items are held for two weeks prior to their removal.
Fixed-route & Trip Planning Questions: (360) 695-0123
- Monday–Friday: 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
C-VAN Ride Reservations & Questions: (360) 695-8918
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Park & Rides
We have park and ride facilities conveniently located throughout our service area:
- 99th Street Transit Center at Stockford Village (9700 NE 7th Avenue, Hazel Dell)
- Fisher's Landing (SE 164th Avenue and SR 14)
- Salmon Creek (NE 136th Street and NE 10th Avenue)
- Evergreen (NE 138th Avenue and NE 18th Street)
- BPA (Highway 99 and NE 43rd Street)
- Andresen (former Kmart on Andresen, just north of NE 25th Street)–users of this park & ride must display a parking permit in the front dash window.